Newstalk, in association with UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, is delighted to offer Newstalk MBA Scholarship to an upper value of €34,500 for the full-time or executive (part-time) MBA programme, starting in late August 2017.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland’s leading business school and research centre offering a world-class MBA, leading PhD programme, a wide range of specialist masters for both business and non-business graduates as well as Executive Development courses.
Academic Level: Scholarship is available to pursue master degree programme.
Courses: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Country of Study: Ireland
Value of Scholarship Award: The winning candidate will be awarded a scholarship to an upper value of €34,500 towards the tuition fees of the UCD Smurfit School full-time or executive MBA programmes.
Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
Eligibility: To enter the competition, you must fulfil at a minimum the following criteria/conditions:
- You must have a minimum university degree or equivalent professional qualification and a minimum of three years’ relevant work experience.
- A panel of judges will select a shortlist of candidates who will have to complete the standard MBA programme application process if they have not already done so by 22nd May 2017.
- You must have already taken or been prepared to take at short notice the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Admission to the programme is subject to achieving a minimum score* on this test. Further information at www.mba.com and www.smurfitschool.ie. NOTE: The Newstalk scholarship winner must have taken and secured the relevant minimum GMAT test entry score by 17th July 2017 at the latest.
- You must have two references, normally from current and/or former employer and/or colleague.
- The Newstalk MBA Scholarship will be awarded to the highest calibre candidate selected from the applications received, subject to their meeting, at a minimum, the standard entry requirements of the UCD Smurfit School full-time or executive MBA.
- UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the scholarship if the judging panel does not deem any of the candidates to be of the required calibre.
- Final admission is subject to an interview/assessment centre (July 24th, 2017).
* 600 minimum GMAT for full-time MBA / 520 minimum GMAT for part-time EMBA.
Nationality: Scholarship is open to residents of Ireland.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Candidates should have a university degree or equivalent professional qualification, a minimum of three years’ professional experience, an acceptable score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), and two references, normally from current and/or former employers and/or colleagues.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet University’s minimum English Language requirement in a recognised English Language Test such as IELTS.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 14, 2017.