Sheffield Hallam University is pleased to offer Transform Together Scholarships for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2017/18. Applicants must be applying to start a new full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree program in any subjects at Sheffield Hallam University.
The aim of the Transform Together Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The university is the fourth largest university in the UK (out of 163) with 33,100 students (of whom 4,400 are international student), 4,494 staff and 708 courses.
The TESOL Centre offers a variety of English language courses for students who need more tuition to reach the required standard. The TESOL Centre is also an IELTS Official Test Centre. English Language entry requirements are listed in the entry requirements section of the online prospectus.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree at Sheffield Hallam University.
Eligible Fields of Study
Scholarship applications from all offer holders and particularly encourage scholarship applications from those holding offers for
- MSc Advanced Computer Networks
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Biomedical Laboratory Science
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc International Marketing
- MA Media Management
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Sport Business Management
- MSc Sports Engineering
Value of Award
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Scholarship is applicable for studying in: UK
Applicant Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships applicants must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course. Please attach your transcripts to your scholarship application
- Undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- Have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Be self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
International students can apply for these Transform Together Scholarships.
College Admission Requirement:
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in their honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for their course. Please attach transcripts to their scholarship application
- undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: The TESOL Center offers a variety of English language courses for students who need more tuition to reach the required standard. The TESOL Center is also an IELTS Official Test Center. English Language entry requirements are listed in the entry requirements section of the online prospectus.
How to Apply
If applicants meet the eligibility criteria above, please download the application form and return it via post and email. If applicants have not yet applied for a course, please visit online prospectus to find a course and apply. Please attach transcripts with the scholarship application.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2017.