The Department of Economics at the University of Bristol is inviting applications for the Global Economics Undergraduate Scholarship in the UK. This scholarship is available to the international students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree program.
The applicants will have an opportunity to win four scholarships worth £5,000 each which can be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is open for the undergraduate degree program and scholarship will be awarded in
- BSc Economics
- BSc Economics and Econometrics
- BSc Economics and Finance
- BSc Economics and Mathematics
- BSc Economics and Philosophy
- BSc Economics and Politics
The University of Bristol, UK
Value/Duration of Award
Scholarships worth £5,000.
Students from all around the world are eligible to apply.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, you must be an international student studying for an undergraduate qualification in Economics at the university and classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- You will need your:
- UCAS or Common Application ID (if you’re an Undergraduate Student), Application ID (if you’re a Postgraduate Student) or Student ID (if you’ve applied through Global Transfer Program or CELFS)
- course or program of study you’ve applied to
- email address
- country of residence
- a current or most recent educational institution
- details of any other funding you are due to receive
- There are three questions which you will need to complete. The maximum word count for each question is 200 words. The questions are:
- Describe any special attributes or accomplishments that you think make you deserving of a Think Big scholarship? This could be academic or extra-curricular achievements, as well as your reasons for applying to the scholarship program.
- Give an example of when you have recently contributed to your community? This could be your School or University, where you live, or any other community you feel a part of.
- Explain how studying your chosen program at the University of Bristol will help you to ‘Think Big’ and shape your plans after graduation Explain what has attracted you to study at the University of Bristol, as well as outlining your ultimate career goals.
How to Apply
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/application-form/
Application deadline are 31 March & 30 June 2019