The cost of your studies is one of the most important factors when deciding on a postgraduate degree. Swansea University’s College of Science is delighted to announce the MRES Scholarships for students commencing their studies in September 2019.
These scholarships are open for UK/EU applicants intending to study postgraduate master’s programs. The applicants will have an opportunity to win £2,500 each which can be used to offset tuition fees.
Level/Field of Study
scholarship are open for postgraduate master’s programmes and will be awarded in the following programs.
- MRes Biosciences
- MRes Computing and Future Interaction Technologies
- MRes Logic and Computation
- MRes Stochastic Processes: Theory and Application
- MRes Visual Computing
Swansea University, UK
Value/Duration of Award
Each scholarship is worth £2,500, to be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
UK/EU students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- you must have made an application to study on one of the courses above, and also received an offer from them.
- Applicants must have (or expect to obtain) a minimum of a 2.1 degree (or equivalent).
- Awards are available for Science Master’s programmes only, commencing in September
- Only UK/EU applicants are eligible.
- Scholarship candidates must not have previously pursued a postgraduate master’s course at Swansea University.
- Students must be enrolling on an eligible postgraduate master’s course at Swansea University for the first time in September
- Awards are available for both full-time and part-time study. For students studying part-time, the award will be made on a pro-rata basis.
How to Apply
- To apply, the applicants must download the application form and completed application forms must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swansea Science Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form 2019-2020.
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:Include a copy of your bachelor degree academic transcript (this is a list of all the modules pursued as part of your degree and the marks achieved).
This can be obtained from your Academic Registry but is not required if you completed your first degree at Swansea University.
Your application for an award will not be considered unless a transcript is included.
Application deadline is July 19, 2019.