The Irish Management Institute (IMI) and 30% Club are offering two fully-funded scholarships for female executives. Scholarships are awarded to avail of an IMI Diploma in Leadership in Dublin or Cork.
IMI offers businesses in Ireland the opportunity to partner with a locally based, world class executive education provider.
The Irish Management Institute (IMI) is a not-for-profit membership organisation dedicated to improving the standard of management practice in Ireland. IMI is Ireland’s premier provider of executive education.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Scholarships are available to pursue IMI Diploma in Dublin or Cork.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Leadership.
Country of Study
Value of Award
The scholarships are valued at €10,000.
Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants should be
- High potential female executives.
- Eligible for an IMI Diploma as per below requirements:
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of relevant work-based learning at management level and/or should hold a relevant academic qualification at primary degree level.
- Satisfy IMI as to their general suitability and ability to deal with the work requirements of such a programme.
- Students must also comply fully with the conditions as laid out in the terms and conditions available on this webpage. It is essential that you familiarise yourself fully with these terms and conditions prior to completing your application.
Nationality: Female applicants from Ireland are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Participants are required to provide evidence of relevant workbased learning at a management level and/or should hold a relevant academic qualification at primary degree level.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply
- Check if you are suitable for the programme, before applying for the scholarship. Click here for information on the IMI Diploma in Leadership.
- Download Application Form Here
- Complete application with the 500 word submission for Scholarship, outlining how the IMI Diploma in Leadership will help achieve both your individual career goals and success for your organisation.
- Send completed application form via email to scholarship-at-imi.ie with ‘30% Club Scholarship 2017? as the subject line.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 11, 2017.