Scholarship opportunities are available for international students in the UK. Brunel University London is offering International Excellence Scholarship 2019/20 for the eligible international students.
The scholarship is open for the fully self-funded international students who are enrolling in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program starting in September 2019 or January 2020.
Founded in 1966, Brunel University London is a public research university in Located in Uxbridge, West London. It is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes and ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in the field of engineering and technology.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarships are open to pursuing study undergraduate & postgraduate degree program in any subject areas offered by the university.
Brunel University London, UK
Value/Duration of Award
Scholarships will be awarded worth up to £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver.
Scholarships are available for international students.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for International Excellence the scholarships, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- The applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government.
- The candidates must have the offer to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters Programs) starting in September 2019 or January 2020.
- The applicant must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the stated deadline.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarships, the applicant must complete the application form.
Application deadline is April 30, 2019.