Are you seeking opportunities to study abroad? The University of Technology Sydney is offering applications for the South East Asia Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship.
The scholarship is open to the citizen of a country in the South East Asia region and International students to study the undergraduate coursework program at UTS.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarship is available to study the undergraduate coursework programme and scholarship is available to study the subject offered by the university.
University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Value/Duration of Award
Scholarship will be cover 25% tuition fee of the students.
Scholarship is available to the students, who are from Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam.
- Entrance Requirements: An applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of a country in the South East Asia region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam)
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
- Must have completed in South East Asia one of the following:
- An Australian Year 12 qualification, or
- A UTS recognised high school qualification comparable to an Australian Year 12, or
- A UTS recognised Australian Foundation Studies program, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification.
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program; and
- Must be commencing full-time time study at UTS on campus; and
- Must not have completed studies in Australia; and
- Must not be in receipt of any other UTS scholarship/s; and
- Must not be enrolling in a UTS Transnational Program.
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship.
How to Apply
There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Application deadline is July 29, 2019.