The University of St Andrews is offering R&A Ransome Scholarships to pursue the postgraduate program for 2017 entry. Students from Canada and USA are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The scholarship’s mission is to enrich the experience of deserving postgraduate students by affording them the opportunity to attend the University of St Andrews.
The University of St Andrews is one of the UK’s top universities and is one of Europe’s most research intensive seats of learning.
All students entering the University must provide evidence that they can use English well enough to study effectively at St Andrew’s.
Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate program
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Value of Award
- Full tuition fees for each year of study.
- Accommodation fees to cover residential university costs and comparable fees to contribute towards private residential costs.
- Fixed book allowance.
- Fixed travel allowance.
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships will be awarded.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Geographical criteria: Canada, USA
- Level of study: Postgraduate Masters
- Year of entry: First year
- Subjects: All
- Additional criteria The Selection Committee seeks applicants who are academically qualified, well-rounded students who have demonstrated leadership skills.
Nationality: Students from Canada and USA are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: All students entering the University must provide evidence that they can use English well enough to study effectively at St Andrew’s.
How to Apply
This scholarship is available for application through Scholarships and Funding. After you have applied to a new course beginning in the 2017-2018 academic year, you can access Scholarships and Fund through My Application.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is February 28, 2017.