Up to 108 Queen Mary University of London Language Scholarships are available for the academic year 2017-2018. These scholarships are awarded for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
The scheme is open to undergraduate students and aimed primarily at students who have completed at least one year of study and are familiar with the workloads at the university.
QMUL is one of the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. With around 17,840 students, 4,000 staff and an annual turnover of £300m, it is one of the biggest University of London colleges.
Academic Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
Courses: Scholarships are awarded to study language programme.
Number of Scholarships: 108 scholarships are available.
Country of Study: UK
Applicant Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The scheme is open to undergraduate students and aimed primarily at students who have completed at least one year of study and are familiar with the workloads at university
- Previous scholarship recipients can apply again
- We hope to extend the scheme to postgraduate students in future years.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: If English is not your first language, take note of any English language requirements. The College’s standard requirement for English is IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
How to Apply: Steps to apply:
- Complete the diagnostic test if you are applying for French, German, Spanish, Japanese or Chinese
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form (form will be available from Tuesday 2 May)
- We will then send the form to your School/Institute. They will indicate if they are happy to support the application.
- All applications need to be supported by a student’s home School/Institute
- The final allocation of scholarships will be made by a central panel
- Scholarship Timetable 2017/18
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 21, 2017.