International students can apply for the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders funded by the University of Winnipeg. The program will be given to students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time –Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE or ELP.
New entrance scholarships are available for the international candidates who enrolled in a full-time graduate and undergraduate degree program at the University of Winnipeg.
The University of Winnipeg is a public university in Canada. It offers undergraduate faculties of art, business, and economics, education, science and kinesiology and applied health as well as graduate programs. It is ranked 13th out of 19 primarily undergraduate institutions.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available to study the graduate and undergraduate degree program.
University of Winnipeg, Canada
Value/Duration of Award
The successful candidate will receive the amount worth up to $5000.
Open to all Nationalities
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the scholarships, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- The candidate must be an international student
- The candidate must Be Entering the first year of any program
- The applicant must have demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities
How to Apply
To apply for the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders, the applicant must submit the complete application form.
Submit your completed application form to:
Awards and Financial Aid
The University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2E9
Application deadline is June 1, 2019