The Department of Teacher Education and School Research (ILS) is the free one-year postdoctoral fellowship related to ProTed, Centre of Excellence Education (SFU).
ProTed is Norway’s first SFU and whose mission is to develop five-year research-based, future-oriented and integrated master’s program in education lecturer.
For appointment required doctoral degree or equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral (PhD) within a field of knowledge relevant to teacher education.
Fellowship is provided for the postdoctoral programme at the University of Oslo.
Fellowship is tenable related to ProTed, Centre of Excellence Education (SFU).
Country of Study
Value of Award
- Salary by pay grade 57-65 (NOK 473 400 – 548 700 pr. Year depending on experience)
- A pleasant and stimulating working environment
- Life insurance in the state pension
- Employment in an IW Enterprise
- Good welfare benefits
For appointment required doctoral degree or equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral (PhD) within a field of knowledge relevant to teacher education. For applicants who have not disputed it is essential that the doctoral thesis is submitted for assessment before the application deadline. It is a prerequisite for accession in postdoctoral position that the defense has been approved.
The candidate must provide a project description (maximum 10 pages including reference list and schedule). In the project description, the candidate must account for the phenomenon to be investigated conceptual framework or theoretical perspective, methodological (e) approach (s) and planned publication.
In assessing the applications will be emphasized:
- Quality of the project and relevance
- Applicant’s professional and personal ability to complete the project.
- Personal suitability and motivation for the position
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to enter into professional societies across disciplines
Nationality: Norwegian applicants can apply for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: For appointment required doctoral degree or equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral (PhD) within a field of knowledge relevant to teacher education.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted electronically via EasyCruit and shall contain:
- publication List
- Valid copies of diplomas and certificates
- Project including schedule (maximum 10 pages). It is assumed that the applicant will be able to complete the project during the period of appointment.
- Other professional works as it should be taken into consideration during the evaluation.
The application shall be prepared in Norwegian.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 29, 2017.