The new Pacific Prime International Scholarship Program is on offer to students studying in Asia-Pacific Region. The scholarship is available for high school, undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Pacific Prime Insurance Brokers Singapore Pte. Ltd. is a registered insurance broker in Singapore offering expert advice on a wide range of health and medical insurance plans. As part of an international group with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai and Shanghai, we are able to consistently offer our customers the best service, backed by more than a decade of experience developing innovative health insurance solutions for our clients.
Academic Level: Scholarship is available for high school, undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Available Courses: Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses offered.
Country of Study: Singapore
Value of Scholarship Award: The Pacific Prime Singapore scholarship offers aspiring students at high school, undergraduate and postgraduate level the opportunity to receive USD $1,000 towards their education-related expenses, including fees, travel, books, etc.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- High school, Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Participation in the scholarship program is open to secondary, undergraduate, and postgraduate level students. For 2017, one student will be selected from the entrants.
- To qualify for the scholarship, you must be currently enrolled or have been accepted to a university, community college, institute, trade school, or postsecondary school for the upcoming semester. If you are selected as the winner of our scholarship program, proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter is required.
Nationality: Students studying in Asia-Pacific Region are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To enrol in the 2017 scholarship program, please write and submit an essay on the following topic: The impact technology has had on healthcare.
The essay should be no shorter than 1,000 words in length and contain your thoughts, opinions and/or experiences on how technology has shaped and influenced healthcare, or how it will impact it in future.
The winner will be chosen based on the creativity of their approach in writing this piece of content. Please keep in mind that the winning essay will be published on our website.
We have made the application process for the Pacific Prime Singapore Scholarship Program – 2017 as simple and straightforward as possible. Simply:
a) Write a creative and informative essay on the above-mentioned topic
b) Submit your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word or PDF format.
c) Please include the following information
- First & Last Name, contact number and email address
- University, Secondary / High School, or International School you currently attend (or have been accepted)
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is September 30, 2017.