The University of Newcastle is proud to offer the MBA Global International Student Scholarship. The scholarship is designed to encouraging and supporting international students to study the MBA Global Program with the Faculty of Business and Law, UON.
The MBA (Global) program is a two-year program in which students will be eligible for post-study work rights. It is designed for individuals who are recent graduates in any discipline who have limited work experience, who are looking to develop their business leadership and management skills.
Newcastle University stands as a global leader, which is different from equity and commitment to excellence. Their research is world-class and diverse and their involvement and cooperation operate innovation.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available to MBA Degree level and are awarded to study in MBA. Faculty of Business and Law
Newcastle University, Australia
Value/Duration of Award
The scholarship benefit is $2500, payable as a tuition fee waiver.
For all nationalities.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you will have to meet the following criteria:
- International students (applying onshore or offshore) who want to study the MBA Global program with the Faculty of Business and Law, UON
- Start with an MBA Global Program with UON in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2019
- There is an international full-paid student
- Nominated full time
- Study on-campus with the University of Newcastle in Australia
- No other scholarship funded by business and law faculty for the same program of equal or greater profit
How to Apply
- This scholarship is currently open for applicants starting from semester 1 2019.
- To apply in this scholarship, students must need to admission at the university through the given link: https://www.newcastle.edu.au/degrees/master-business-administration-mba-global
- Application deadline is 6 March 2019