Korean Society of Medical Ultrasound (KSMU) is delighted to offer up to ten international fellowships for medical students. These fellowships are available to pursue clinical training.
The objectives of the fellowship are to enhance medical ultrasound-related research and clinical practice by training applicants in Korean academic institutions.
Korean Society of Medical Ultrasound (KSMU) was founded in 1980 when the number of physicians using diagnostic ultrasound started to increase since its first usage.
Level/Field of Study
Fellowships are available to pursue clinical training in the field of medicine.
Value/Duration of Award
These fellowships will cover the followings:
- The grant will include lodging, air-fare and minimum cost of living.
- (US $ 2,000 for 2weeks training period, $ 3,000 for 3 weeks training period and $ 4,000 for 4 weeks training period)
Up to ten fellowships are available.
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these fellowships.
Applicants must meet the following area for these fellowships:
- Age: Recipients may be up to 40 years of age.
- Career: Recipients must be specialists with sufficient training and experience in medical ultrasound who have graduated from medical colleges.
- Language: Recipients must use fluent English or Korean to enable them to complete the clinical training and/or research.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be graduates.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have fluency in English.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply through online processor.
- One letter of recommendation to the president of KSUM (from president of your national society of ultrasound in medicine)
- A curriculum vitae(If you had SCI(E) paper please check IF and let us know)
- An application form (printed version of on-line application form)
- A medical report (form attached) and
- A written pledge from the candidate (form attached)
- Applicants should send these materials directly to the International Liaison Committee, KSUM (office-at-ultrasound.or.kr), after online submission of application form.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 15, 2017.