Applications for invited for Khazanah-INCEIF Scholarships which are open to Malaysian students. These scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy in Islamic Finance.
INCEIF (International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance) was set up by Bank Negara Malaysia (Central Bank of Malaysia) in 2005 to develop human capital for the global Islamic finance industry. Commonly known as INCEIF – The Global University of Islamic Finance, it is the only university in the world dedicated to Islamic finance.
Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Islamic Finance.
Value of Award
The scholarship will cover all applicable tuition fees and monthly allowances for the duration of the course.
- Obtained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (“CGPA”) of 3.50 or Second Class Upper for Bachelor’s Degree /
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 or distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent at Masters level.
- Obtained admission to MSc programme (Fulltime)
- Obtained admission to PhD programme (Fulltime)
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master’s programme /
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme.
Nationality: Malaysian students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Kindly contact Ms Noorsyarina Mohd Sapiai at email@example.com for further assistance.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 16, 2017.