The University of Manchester, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering is glad to offer International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships.
For this scholarship, all international students are eligible who are holding an offer of a place within the Faculty will be automatically considered for a scholarship. The awards will take the form of a scholarship against the tuition fees.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available to undergraduate Coursework students and scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
University of Manchester, UK
Value/Duration of Award
Scholarships of £2,000 per annum will be awarded.
All countries are eligible for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Eligibility and selection:
- This scheme applies to any undergraduate degree program within the Faculty of Science and Engineering at the University of Manchester.
- All international students who are holding an offer of a place within the Faculty will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
How to Apply
Students will need to complete a scholarship application form through the given link: https://www.eee.manchester.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/how-to-apply/
- Each scholarship will be awarded on the basis of a student demonstrating high performance in their high school final year examinations (or equivalent) and the academic references on their UCAS form.
- Extracurricular activities will also be taken into accounts such as contribution to activities in your school or community, this information will be taken from the personal statement included on the UCAS form.
- Application deadline is June 30, 2019.