The Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program offers scientists and engineers from a wide variety of disciplines unique opportunities to conduct research in a wide range of topics relevant to the Intelligence Community. The research is conducted by the postdocs while working in partnership with a Research Advisor and collaborating with an advisor from the Intelligence Community.
In partnership with the Research Advisor, the Postdoc composes and submits a technical proposal that responds to a research opportunity identified at:
Value of Award
• Annual stipends range from $75,000 to $79,000, depending on research location
• Annual travel budget of up to $6,000
• Appointments for 2 years, and option to extend for a third year
• Host institutions receive an annual laboratory budget of up to $5,000
• Research Advisors receive a $10,000 stipend and an annual travel budget of up to $2,000
Applicant Eligibility Criteria
• U. S. citizenship required
• PhD received within 5 years of the application deadline
How To Apply
To obtain more information and to apply for this exciting opportunity, please visit the Intelligence Community Postdoctoral Program Web site.
Questions may be directed to ICPostdoc@orau.org
Application Deadline: Application deadline is March 31, 2017.