Applications are invited for Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program to study in China. International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
HUST is one of the prestigious higher education institutions designated to undertake this program. It is one of the Top 10 universities in China and Known as China’s MIT.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master & Doctoral programme.
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Country of Study
China, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Value of Award
This is a full scholarship which covers
- Tuition waiver;
- Medical insurance
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than P. R. China, and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Chinese University Program generally does not support registered students who are studying in China when applying for this scholarship.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Generally, students with GPA over 2.8/4 or 3.5/5 or 70/100 are eligible to apply for scholarship.
English language Requirements:
HSK 4 or above for Medicine, Engineering and Science
HSK 5 or above for Chinese Literature and Art, Economics, Management, Law, Education, History and Philosophy.
Good command of English; TOEFL, GRE, IELTS or other official recognized test holders are preferred.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students, submit online and click “print the application form” for the next step.
(The Program Category is B, and the Agency No. is 10487.)
- Complete the online application procedure in HUST, choose “I am applying for scholarship at HUST” and submit the documents required as follows:
a) <Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship> (downloaded from Step 1)
b) Highest diploma (photocopy)
c) Academic transcripts
d) A Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English)
e) Two Recommendation Letters signed by professor/associate professor (in Chinese or English)
f) Valid Language Proficiency Certificate (if available)
g) Acceptance Letter from the professor of HUST (if available, recommended)
- After your online application be submitted and reviewed, the status will be renewed as”Application fee to be paid”. Upon receipt of the system notification, please pay the application Fee (RMB600) online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 31st, 2017.