University of New South Wales is offering Future of Change Scholarships for Indian students, which is awarded on the basis of academic merit. Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate program.
The Awards have been established to attract and support high-achieving students from India to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate study at UNSW.
The University of New South Wales, one of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities. At UNSW, we take pride in the broad range and high quality of our teaching programs.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate program.
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Value of Award
The Scholarships will be offered, as one of the following:
- Scholarship 1: A tuition fee waiver scholarship offer, value of $10,000 per annum, for the minimum duration of the program. There are 10 offers available.
- Scholarship 2: A full tuition fee waiver scholarship, for the minimum duration of the program. There is one (1) offer available.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of India, and not a permanent resident of Australia; and
- Must be residing in India, prior to commencing study at UNSW; and
- Must have submitted a Scholarships application; and
- Must have applied and received an offer of admission* into a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate degree program; and
- Have achieved a minimum academic result, as demonstrated in their UNSW admission application of:
- All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) a minimum of 1 point over the academic entry requirement; or
- Indian School Certificate (ISC) a minimum of 2 points over the academic entry requirement; or
- International Baccalaureate (IB) – at least 2 points of academic program entry; or
- GCE A Levels – at least 1 points over program entry; or
- Completion of a recognized bachelor degree in India with a minimum grade equivalent to a UNSW GPA of 70.
- Submitted a digital video testimonial of how a scholarship at UNSW will help them achieve their aspirations.
*Open to students commencing their studies at UNSW in semester 1 and 2, 2017.
Please note that successful scholarship applicants will be announced in June 2017 and funds will be awarded in semester 2, 2017.
Nationality: Indian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 30, 2017.