Applications are invited for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate education. Students of India can apply for these scholarships.
Fair and Lovely believes getting educated and skilled is the most powerful way for women to achieve their dreams. Fair and Lovely Foundation scholarship programme provides financial support for higher education to hundreds of women students each year.
Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate as well as Postgraduate program.
Scholarships are awarded in all subjects.
Country of Study
Value of Award
Fair & Lovely Foundation has provided scholarships worth up to Rs. 1 lakh each year to girl students with outstanding academic track record.
Applicant Eligibility Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Women between 15-30 years who wish to pursue undergraduate or post graduate courses
- Candidates who have passed 12th standard securing a minimum of 60% in 10th and 12th Std board exams.
Nationality: Students of India can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Note: The following documents are to be scanned/photographed and uploaded as part of your scholarship application on our partner’s website
a) 1 Passport Size Photo
b) 1 Photo ID Proof (Any one from list of accepted ID documents)
- PAN Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driver’s License
- Aadhar Card
- 10th std marks card with photo
c) 1 Proof of Age (Any one from list of accepted documents)
- Birth certificate
- First and last pages of a valid Indian passport
- Driver’s License
- 10th standard marks card with Date of Birth mentioned
d) 1 Set of attested qualification certificates and mark sheets for 10th Std and 12th standard. Post graduate applicants should submit grades received in Under-graduate degree/college.
- 10th Standard marks card
- 12th standard marks card
- Degree completion certificate (if applying for post-graduation)
- Degree marks card (if applying for post-graduation)
e) Proof of Income (All available documents)
- BPL Card (if belonging to BPL category)
- Income certificate
- Recent monthly Pay slip of the main wage-earner of the family
f) Proof of Admission* (If available only. Proof is fee receipt/Letter of Admission in government-recognized college or training institute)
*Note Proof of Admission is required before any funds can be released to you
Application Deadline: The application deadline is February 28, 2017.