Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a Masters Degree and Diploma at the University.
Level/Field of Study
Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner institutions), as well as ENS Diploma in the fields of Science or Arts & Humanities.
École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France
Value/Duration of Award
Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for three years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Candidates must not be after their 26th birthday when they apply
- • Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- • Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- • Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- • Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
How to Apply
Application for the International selection are open from 20 October to 9 November 2017.
The application form and documents must be submitted before 9 November 2017. It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.