The Ministry of Higher Education is pleased to announce the availability of English Language Training Scholarship to the students of Oman. These scholarships are available for students who hold General Diploma certificate with high achievement.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide applicants English language training to take admission at foreign universities.
Level/Field of Study
These scholarships are available to pursue English language training.
Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE), Oman
Value/Duration of Award
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- The HEI/LI will administer and bear the cost of placement tests, the results of which are used to divide students into homogeneous groups for training purpose.
- The HEI/LI will facilitate the IELTS/TOEFL test in IELTS/TOEFL approved examination centers at the end of the program and bear the cost of administering it to all student
- The HEI/LI provide facilities and services needed in the educational institution that can help students in self-learning, like English Audiovisual Laboratories and other facilities necessary for the educational process.
- The HEI/LI shall provide –on request- proper housing facilities for students from distant areas of above 100 km from the language centers.
Applicants of Oman nationality can apply for these scholarships.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must have General Diploma certificate with high achievement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have general diploma.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply by post.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 27, 2017.