DAAD STIBET Graduate Scholarships sponsored by the Federal Foreign Office are open for foreign students. These scholarships are available to conduct the doctoral study at Folkwang University.
The grant is aimed at students, who have demonstrated exceptional results in their studies, or who show the promise to do so.
The Folkwang University of the Arts is the central place for artistic training in music, theatre, dance, design and academic studies.
Level/Field of Study
DAAD STIBET Graduate Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD studies in the fields offered by the Folkwang University of the Arts.
The Folkwang University of the Arts, Germany
Value/Duration of Award
These DAAD STIBET scholarships will cover the following:
- The scholarship amounts to 1.000 € (corresponding to 4 monthly rates of 250 €) is paid in two sums.
International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- The applicant is a foreign national and has obtained his/her university entrance certificate abroad.
- The course of study will be completed at the end of the term of the grant.
- The applicant is not in receipt of any other study grant.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply by post.
- Applications for winter semester grants must be submitted to the Department for Strategy & Project Development by May 31, for the summer semester by December 15, and must contain the following documents:
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of course performance to date (transcript of records)
- Assessment from the principle study teacher.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the summer semester is December 15, 2017.