ESCAC is offering 10 full scholarships and 10 partial scholarships to pursue BA in Cinematography. Scholarships cover tuition fees (excluding taxes and administrative expenses) for the academic year 2017-2018.
The Degree in Cinema and Audiovisual Media is meant to train future professionals in the audiovisual sector, both in cinema and television, in their various professions.
The Superior School of Cinema and Audiovisuals of Catalonia is a Spanish film and audiovisual school. Currently located in Tarrasa, ESCAC was founded in Barcelona in 1994 from the studies of the Center Calassanç of vocational training. It is attached to the University of Barcelona and is currently directed by the film producer Sergi Casamitjana.
Scholarships are available for pursuing BA programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Cinematography.
Country of Study
Value of Scholarship Award
Scholarships cover tuition fees (excluding taxes and administrative expenses)
Number of Scholarships: There are 10 full scholarships and 10 partial scholarships available.
- Students beginning the degree in Cinematography at ESCAC in the 2017/2018 academic year.
- Resident in Spain upon application for the scholarship (and having been so for at least a year).
- Under the household income threshold established in the Regulatory Bases.
Nationality: Applicants from Spain are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply
Applications should be made electronically only. Documents to be presented are as follows:
- Standard application form.
- Household income proof from.
- Audiovisual exam: applicants must create a video, according to instructions (theme, length and format)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 24, 2017.