Your Chance to Connect to a Long-Term Network of Emerging Leaders from around the Globe, Who Want To Change the World through Policy Making.
Future Leaders Connect is where exceptional individuals (aged 18-35) from around the world join a long-term network of emerging policy leaders. You will develop your policy making expertise, make valuable connections and gain the skills to have real impact. Together you will discuss major global policy issues in the Houses of Parliament, engage with inspiring leaders, visit some of the UK’s leading global institutions and collaborate to produce innovative policy recommendations. The skills, experience and connections you will make through Future Leaders Connect will support you to seize your leadership potential.
We are now accepting applications from individuals living in Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Tunisia, and the UK.
Complete your online application by Sunday May 14, 2017, 23.59pm (GMT).
Who can Apply?
The Programme is open to individuals of the participating countries who meet all the criteria below:
• Aged between 18 and 35 years old on the 14 May 2017.
• Be able to speak English at IELTS level 6 or equivalent (Generally you have an effective command of the language despite some inaccuracies, inappropriate usage and misunderstandings. You can use and understand fairly complex language, particularly in familiar situations).
• Hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from November 2017.
• Be based in one of the participating countries.
• Be available to travel to the UK for 9 days around the time of 18-27 October 2017.
• The applicant should not be currently employed by the British Council or be an immediate family member of a British Council employee. (In this case immediate family member is defined as one’s spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings and immediate in-laws (mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law and sister-in-law). Adopted children and stepchildren are also counted as immediate family members.)